Thursday, January 06, 2011

Not Fifty, I Promise

I really don't feel good, y'all. But here I am, with photos from the past 2 days:

It's my history book, yay... and my trusty journal. I take that thing everywhere.

This is one of the pieces I'll be singing at an honor choir next weekend. It's a poem by Edna St. Vincent Millay set to music - how cool is that?

Another of the honor choir pieces, called "Nelly Bly." It's extremely... lively.

Another version of yesterday's favorite. This is a really pretty piece.

Aaaaand... tomato slices. Part of my lunch yesterday (not the best part, though - we had burritos!).

For those who are interested, a playlist of the songs I'll be singing can be found at http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=A686E8221B6DED30. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment