Monday, March 07, 2011

Toldja So

Here I am exactly one day later, with today's photos! Look how prompt I am! Hooray!

It's been a busy, BUSY day, though, so there are only 2.

The clover is creeping up onto the sidewalk! My 365 photo for today is similar, and I call it "Clover Taking Over." I'm finding that an exceptionally awesome title at the moment.

I actually had to focus on one of the dandelion blooms and then move to this to get the proper depth. Because my camera is unruly. But I have successfully outwitted it today - haha!

Tonight I have to read a chapter of Saint Maybe, do some physics review problems, and study for a history test. But in half an hour I have a Day Camp meeting, and then I head straight to a Leader meeting. So I won't be home until eight, probably. That's just awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment