Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mostly Macro

See what I did there? It's alliterative. Mrs. Nolen would be proud. Say, what day is it? Tuesday? Sure doesn't feel like it. Anyway, the photos!

This is what Sunday looks like when you spend all evening editing an old image to upload as a filler and realize at the last minute that you haven't taken any actual photos THAT DAY. So before you plug your phone in, you grab this sorry excuse for a shot:

Monday rolled around, and I felt that it was time for another sheet music shot. This didn't make the cut for the day, but I like it. It's a song we haven't begun working on yet, called "A Symphony of the Heart" or something to that effect.

It struck me long about fourth period that this necklace could make some pretty awesome photos, and by seventh period I finally got around to trying it. First, atop my journal:

Then (I LOVE this!), hanging out of my new black purse:

Purse strap, pencil, and journal. Just playing with the focus.

The zipper pull on my purse. At one point in my life, I knew what "YKK" is for. Alas, I have forgotten!

Lele, of "Into the Unknown" fame, is taking AP history this year, so she's pretty much constantly studying.

The necklace hanging from my purse so inspired me that I had to try dangling OTHER things, like earbuds.

This is TERRIBLY photographed, but I wanted to show you guys the cover that Benji designed. It's not like, the OFFICIAL cover or anything - just an idea. But I kinda like it! (He seems to have a thing with circles.)

I had to ask Brian to move his (rather large) feet so they wouldn't be in this shot. It's the eleventh grade literature textbook under a desk.

I'm in Honors Pre-Cal, so we did these a few weeks ago, but a friend of mine is in the regular class and they've just started them. She finds these little graphs annoying, but I like them.

Another book heart, I know. This is Heat Wave by Richard Castle. (It's put out by the people who write the TV show! I really enjoy it.)

Betsy's jacket string was dangling from her backpack after school today:

Just a close-up of my purse strap. I like the braided detail:

I was going for a heart, but this came out more like a spade! Anyone for a game of cards??


That's all for today, folks. See ya tomorrow, when I shall have some lovely university shots. (I'm going on a field trip with the other gifted and talented students to the University of Montevallo.)

No comments:

Post a Comment