Thursday, April 14, 2011

Photos, Prom, and... crap, what else starts with P?

Let's get down to business! Here are the photos I took yesterday and today:

Today's challenge was to take pictures of the cups from which I drank, which taught me two things: I don't drink nearly enough, and my cups are totally boring. On the plus side, my nails are awesome.

Emily offered me her fancy water when she heard I was photographing drinks:

I kinda forgot I took this yesterday... it's the cover of my new journal. It'll make a good wallpaper on my phone, I guess.

Halfway cheating here by posting the same pic I put on the project site today... except I majorly edited that one! This is the original, straight out of the camera. Crummy place mat and all. (Sorry Mom.)

Well, hello Benjamin! He showed up at our magazine meeting this morning and told me that my request had been received and was about to be granted. I had no idea what he was talking about...

...until I saw the tie. I told him to wear a tie because he'd look totally snazzy.

And look! It's true! By the way, this sweet boy asked me to the school prom today! :D I can only hope he'll look half this awesome that evening.

Ooh, time for Grey's Anatomy! Finally I'm going to catch it live and not have to watch it on hulu.com! It's a freaking miracle! See you guys tomorrow, or the next day... whenever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment