Sunday, February 06, 2011

*yawn*

Is it time for bed yet? It's been a long weekend, and I have a long week ahead of me. Here are today's photos:

My aunt gave me this ring a couple of years ago. It's a little big so I don't wear it very often, but it makes a pretty picture. I had to try for about 11 years to get my camera to focus, though.

This necklace is also featured in today's favorite photo. My mom gave it to me, and I really like to wear it.

I took this when I hadn't taken any others yet and was getting desperate. This truck was parked beside us when we stopped at Wal-Mart for salad and chili sauce.

Now I'm going to go drown my sorrows in the shower, followed by watching the FIRST NEW GLEE OF THE YEAR!! Whoo! That ought to cheer me up. Sue's antics never fail to put a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment