Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Drizzly Tuesday

Have I ever told you guys how much I love rain? I sure do. Actually, it's that period right before a big rainstorm, when the clouds are rolling in and you can hear the thunder in the distance. When the wind blows my hair, the electricity in the air begins to flow through my veins and I feel more alive than at any other time. Call me crazy, but that's how I feel. I was in a foul mood today because I had a ton of stuff to do, and all day I had to fight this wild urge to just run out of the school building into the wind.

Unfortunately a stressful day means very few photos. I'm pretty fond of the ones I have, though - most of them, at least. Feast your eyes (and they're in the right order for once, since I'm taking them right off my SD card):

Ah, trig identities. Proving that cosecant minus cotangent is equal to sine over something or other. I didn't have a very firm grip on them before today, but my math teacher really helped me.

Hooray, almost time to go home! I really just wanted a shot of my fingernails, but I figured that'd be boring. So you get to see my watch! This is a time stamp, old-school.

My "ugh" shot of the day - the notepad on which I keep my daily to-do list. I got it at Girl Scout camp.

Isn't this pretty, how the raindrops on my window catch the light of the porch lamps? (I guess we're under the impression that porch lights are like headlights - if it's raining, turn 'em on.)

So that's February first. Tomorrow is Groundhog Day - do you think old Phil will see his shadow? Will we have six more weeks of winter? I hope not! Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment