Sunday, February 27, 2011

Testing 123

Howdy, folks. I know I haven't posted the rest of my vacation pics (that post is in progress!) or anything from last week (they're still on my card!), but I have a good reason.

I'm busy.

I know: oldest excuse in the book. But it's true. All my life I've basically had school and the occasional Girl Scout meeting. But all of a sudden, like this semester, I have a TON of stuff to do. Yesterday I spent four hours at Day Camp training, had an hour at home, and then spent another four hours at a fellow Girl Scout's house for movie night. The day before, I spent twelve hours in Tuscaloosa for a journalism workshop.

I know that all this stuff I do is optional and I COULD just stay home and eat bonbons and post to my blog all day (now from the comfort of my bed with this Blogger app!), but... I don't know. Suddenly I, like, want to do stuff. As tired as it makes me and as little time I'm left for the things I used to do, I kind of love all this running around and seeing the world. I'm going to New York City in two weeks, y'all. All kinds of opportunities are knocking, and now that I've figured out how to open the door, we're having a pretty great time in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment