Thursday, February 17, 2011

Why Am I Not in Bed Yet?

I have to get up at four tomorrow, y'all. Then I have to be at school by 5:30, and the buses pull out at six. This is my first choir trip - we're going to Chattanooga. Wish me luck, and look out for some EPIC photos of caves and such! Meanwhile, here are this week's:

This photo does not do justice to the beauty of this rose. It was given to the girl next to me in choir by a (very cute) member of the show choir who is wooing her. He's so sweet, and they're so cute together...

Yes, I have weird fingers. Are we past that now? Good. This week's theme is hearts, so on Monday, ALL I photographed were hearts.

...and kisses. How could I not?

Somebody who loves him gave Ben this awesome slinky:

Hooray for occasional cooperation of sucky cameras! It actually decided to focus for once, and I got this really cool shot of some candy hearts.

Only one photo on Tuesday, which I uploaded to the project site, so here are Wednesday's extras. These hands belong to AEon, a friend of my sister's.

We can almost NEVER find wintergreen tic-tacs around here, so when mom found some she bought, like, eleven. MAN, I love these tic-tacs...

And... today. I only thought to take a picture after the sun had set and I was about to set off home from a friend's house, so I took a couple of shots of the tree outside their house. This is the worse one - I uploaded the other to the project site.

Tomorrow and/or Sunday will be absolutely FILLED with awesome photos. We're going to Ruby Falls, guys! Have you ever been there? Golly, it's pretty. I'm not going to be able to choose a favorite. Be on the look-out!

No comments:

Post a Comment